Full time. Remote. £35,000-£55,000.
The UI/UX Designer will work with our established product team and external clients to develop the user experience for our product FETCH. The UI/UX Designer will capture project briefs and conceptualise, design, and develop creative prototypes, they will also need to complete in-depth product research to ensure we are creating best-in-class designs.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with the product team, on both enhancement of existing features and creation of new features
- Research and understand the market, the customer and the business to enable sound decision making and ensuring we are providing best-in-class designs
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Produce user flows, wireframes and mock-ups for features as required
- Understand UX/UI standards, design principles and usability factors
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
- Assist other development leaders with short, medium and long-range delivery planning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous mobile app experience is essential
- Prior experience as a UI/UX Designers with a strong portfolio of related projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite or equivalent
- Enjoys working with people (facilitating and collaborating)
- Confident presenting to stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic and natural problem solver
- Attitude of empowerment and team building
POS8 Limited is the provider of FETCH the on-premises food and drink order and pay application for pubs, bars, restaurants, clubs, arenas, festivals, hotels and other venues. FETCH enables venues and hospitality operators to offer an impressive solution allowing guests to self-order-and-pay whenever and wherever they want to. In these challenging times FETCH also enables social distancing for staff and customers, and FETCH is also launching groundbreaking proprietary customer location technology which allows venues to locate customers within crowds.
15th October 2021. To apply for this role please fill out the form below.